Friday, April 17, 2009

Life, Life & More Life..

Damn tired..

mcm orang selalu ckp,
sumtime kite kat atas but sumtime pown kite leyh ade kt bawah...

base on my own story..
bile i ade kat atas, i 4got how it feel wen u down..
i try to think, but i just keep myself bz enjoying my time :):)

but when im down,
i always think how happy i was when i was up!

but why larh..
sumtime we hav 2 be on top..
but it's suck, it's hurt , when we down..

do you noe what i mean?!!

when im alone..
i feel damn down..suddenly i wanted 2 cry..
yeshhh..
i do need my own time..
but it's suck!

im ol confused now!
duhh...
i wanted 2 be alone..but when im alone, i hate it..
goshh, i also dunno what i want now..

i need 2 make up my mind bout what i want,
if not, im goin 2 drowning alone..

i think this why my mom called me "ape-ape larh pnye type"..
u're ryte, i'm..coz i always do whatever i want
but in the end i just go away from that, meaning "slalu setengah jln" duhh..

plz, plz, what i should do..what i want?!!

No comments: